Saturday, March 3, 2012

BLOG HOP/SCAVENGER HUNT




It's almost here. Release day for Rachel Grace's Geared For Pleasure is MARCH 6. To celebrate she will be having a Blog Hop/Scavenger Hunt which I am participating in. You will have a chance to win some prizes and read my review of Geared For Pleasure.


Here are some of the prizes you can win:

Cassandra Curtis: Naughty Little Secrets

KB Alan: Sweetest Seduction and Perfect Formation

Mari Carr: Western Ties (WOOO! I wonder if I can win this one?)

Shelli Stevens: Foreign Affair

Lexxie Couper: Dare Me
and How To Love Your Dragon

Jax Cassidy: Brush Strokes

Vivienne Westlake: Lady Northam’s Wicked Surrender

Eden Bradley: Night Moves and Spring Equinox and Bloodsong

Kate Pearce: Captive Mail

Kristen Painter: Bramble and the Leviathan

Gemma Halliday: Spying in High Heels


So come back and visit for your chance to win these and other prizes! One lucky person who comments on the post on March 5th will win 2 books and I am also participating in the Scavenger Hunt which has a grand prize.

Don't forget: VISIT MY BLOG MARCH 5TH FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN.

3 comments:

  1. Just saying hi and *squeeeeeing* because I'm so excited for the release of Geared For Pleasure!
    Eden/Eve :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have wanted to post every day but managed to restrain myself to just today. My whole blog post for the 5th is ALL READY and pre-scheduled to publish at 8am! *sqeeee*

      Ok, fan girl moment...

      OMGOSH! Eden Bradley just posted on MY blog. *SQEEEE*

      Delete
  2. Yay! Love Rachel Grace and the scavenger hunt has introduced me to so many great blogs.

    ReplyDelete