Thursday, October 18, 2012

New E-Book Publisher: Check it out!

Just a quick post to let you know about a new E-Book publishing house that will be launching on October 24.  Check out the links and videos below to learn more.



Here are some of the books you can look forward to.


Last but not least, go vote for their cover models. I am quite partial to Scott Nova myself *g*

*click* Cover Model Contest Page *click*

Also go like the Horny Devil Publishing Facebook page here:

*click* Facebook *click*

Also, for all you AUTHORS or aspiring authors out there, they are taking submissions. Here are the details:

*click* Submissions *click*

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No problem. This company looks intriguing and I am sure I will be getting my share of books from them. hope this helps get the word out a little more.

      Delete