Thursday, October 18, 2012

Review: Master Eric's Virgin Sub


Master Eric's Virgin Sub
Master Eric's Virgin Sub by Clair de lune

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Master Eric, the Dom behind the bar at Prometheus in Chains, a BDSM club, meets Emma, a beautiful blonde virgin waiting for her hero, at a Collaring Ceremony. Curious about the club, she returns for an exploratory visit.

She is happy with her new job until someone steals her identity, sending abusive emails in her name and spending large amounts on her credit card. Why is it happening to Emma?


Eric, determined to find out, sets a successful trap, snaring the stalker. Thinking all is over she explores BDSM with Eric and they fall in love. At the club's Anniversary celebrations the stalker returns, attacks Emma and Eric rescues her. She is torn between her love for him and the disapproval of her family if they find out about his involvement in BDSM. All is resolved at the marriage of Angus and Jane and Eric and Emma get their HEA.

I was really looking forward to this book and I wasn’t disappointed. Well, I was a little, but we will get to that later. I have enjoyed both stories in this series so far. One of the things I like about them is they are set “across the pond” I get a kick out of the unfamiliar terms. Like, just what is a chocolate digestive biscuit? It almost doesn’t sound pleasant…

I was excited to read Jane’s granddaughter’s story. We get to learn more about her and Angus and Jane make a couple very brief appearances in this installment. I have to admit, I was wondering if I would be a little squicked out at the thought of a granddaughter frequenting the same BDSM club as her grandmother but it is addressed and handled very tastefully. Of course we were treated to another glimpse of that vengeful harpy, Jessica. Oh yes, she is up to her usual tricks and I wanted to reach into that book and snatch her hair out.

I got a little confused when the story suddenly jumped to Fiona and her problem, but quickly sorted it out in my mind. Now that I know that Fiona’s story is next it becomes even clearer.

So to recap, we got to catch up with Jane and Angus, introduced to Fiona, and Emma got her HEA. Now we come to that part where I am disappointed. I bet anyone who has read my reviews before knows where this is going...YEP! It was too short. But that is just the greedy bitch in me. Come on, you know you expected me to say it. Anyway, go out and get the second book in Prometheus in Chains series. Looking forward to more and book 3 is out at the end of the month.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment