Thursday, December 27, 2012

Kristen Ashley Books

I just discovered Kristen Ashley on November 27. I am now officially addicted. If you haven't read any of her books, you are seriously missing out!  I will definitely be writing reviews, but right now I can't stop reading her books long enough to type one up. So yeah, I got a little behind in my reviews.
But I swear, if you pick up one of her books you will understand why! I think I might start my reviews with the Rock Chick series. Then I really wanna dig into the Dream Man series and the Colorado Mountain Series.

If you have read any of her books, leave a comment below and tell me which one of the series and or books are your favorite.  I would love to know which ones everyone loves.

2 comments:

  1. Her books are crack for readers. I swear! I wasn't a fan of Knight, but I still gobble them up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now see I really loved Knight! He was a dirty, dirty boy and made no apologies for it. But you are for sure right! KA is definitely crack for readers. I have a bit of a girl crush on her.

      Delete