Friday, March 8, 2013

Contest and news!

Ok, I am excited to tell you about a great contest put together by Aleatha Romig. So click the picture for your chance to win some spectacular prizes!


Now, on to my news. I have been approached by my first publisher to be put on an auto send list for reviewers. This means I get all their books sent to me for review. I am very excited about this! So check them out! Click the picture to check them out.
Ok, final piece of business for today. I am off to Minnesota for a couple days so I won't be posting anything. I may be able to check comments on my phone but I am not promising any replies until I get back. So email me if you have anything important.

Thanks for being such loyal blog followers. I couldn't do all this without you guys!

Ursula

No comments:

Post a Comment