Monday, March 11, 2013

Guest Review: Cowboy Jackpot: St. Patrick's Day

Today for your reading enjoyment I have the final (or is it?) book in the Cowboy Jackpot Trilogy.  This trilogy has been fun and steamy reading. I have never been to Vegas before but after reading these stories, they really make me want to go. I swear it's not just to find a hot cowboy of my own. I swear! *G* So take a look at Amy's review of the final installment and see what she has to say about the possibility of more books.

To refresh you memory on the previous reviews, click on the corresponding cover. Have a great day!



Cowboy Jackpot: St. Patrick's Day
5 STARS
Blurb:

Stormie Thompson has only one reason for being in Las Vegas; to seduce rodeo bronc rider Jayden Hancock. Thinking she’s the reason for all his bad luck, Jayden wants only to avoid her. But when a lucky mistake at a video poker machine makes them both big winners, Jayden realizes Stormie may be the best thing that’s ever happened to him, especially when he gives in to her seduction. When she finds evidence that Jayden is interested in what she has instead of who she is, can he convince Stormie to ignore her suspicions and trust her heart?

Review:

Hello everyone! Today I have hit the jackpot again! I get to review the 3rd and hopefully not last book in the Cowboy Jackpot series. When I did my last review, Randi Alexander said there was a chance she might write a 4th  book for the series. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that Rance and Taylor get their very own love story. Let’s get started with my review of Cowboy Jackpot St. Patrick's Day by Randi Alexander.
In this book we pick up with Jayden and Stormie right where they left off in the Valentine's Day book, married. They haven’t seen each other for a month and now Stormie has plans to seduce her husband and run, but a jackpot and strong feelings will derail all her well laid out plans. Winning a jackpot can’t compare to Jayden winning his wives heart for keeps. Will love win out in the end or will their short marriage end with heart ache and divorce?
This has to be my favorite book of the series. It was sweet and romantic, but not overly done. Some times sweet and romantic can make you want to puke. Not so here, it’s just the right amount of sweetness. I love Jayden and Stormie they are so young and romantic, but with a healthy dose practicality  They just know that they are right for each other and really want to give their marriage a chance to work. I just fell in love with them.  Don’t get me wrong talking about all the sweetness because there is also not a shortage of hot sexiness in this book.
I would recommend you all pick up your e readers and click the buy button. You can not go wrong with the whole series. Randi Alexander has a way with short stories that leaves you smiling and satisfied at the end. I give Cowboy Jackpot 5 stars!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It has been a fun series to write, and I'm so glad you liked the cowboys and their ladies.

    ReplyDelete