Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Review: A Boon by Midnight


4 STARS
Blurb:
Romance on the Go
Ex-Marine Zach Mayhew is willing to do anything for his dying grandmother. When she asks him to find a fairy ring in the forest and beg that she be allowed to spend her last days in Faerie, he obliges her (even though he thinks it's nuts). But when a gorgeous Sidhe noble steps out of the ring and asks for a night in his bed in return, Zach learns that history has a way of repeating itself, and a boon asked by moonlight can have unexpected consequences for his heart.
Be Warned: m/m sex

Review:
I love a good Faery story. They are some of my favorite stories out there. So I was thrilled to be asked to review this book. A Boon by Midnight is one of Evernight's Romance on the Go offerings. I just love these books because they can fit into my busy schedule. So the other night, I wanted a nice relaxing read before bed, but I didn't want to stay up too late. I opened up Ms. Cameron's story and was instantly hooked. 
In this short story I got love, loss, heartache, heart break and I wondered if I would get a HEA. The men in this book were smoking hot and I loved the depiction of their relationship. I admit, I cried a little there near the end. I love a good story that can make you feel. I was worried about the ending, but it satisfied me. I don't want to give too much away but you should definitely get this book for your Faery fix. I look forward to reading more from Ms. Cameron in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment