Monday, April 29, 2013

Amy Review: Extreme Love


Ok everyone it's time for another review by Amy. I think it is safe to say that she has gone beyond "guest reviewer" status and is now officially a member of the Love Books! Book Reviews team. I am grateful for her help and as swamped as I am, I can use all the help I can get. So enjoy this review for one of Amy's favorite sub-genres: the world of MMA, UFC and any other kind of fighting men.


Extreme Love
4 STARS

New body. New clothes. New men.

Used to the average Joe, Caitlyn Moore is overwhelmed when the supremely masculine Dante Jones walks into her life and expresses an interest in her. At first she pushes him away, refusing to encourage the attention of a cage fighter. Then she learns Dante has a love ‘em and leave ‘em reputation. What better way to fine-tune her non-existent flirting skills than with a male who won’t stick around? But Dante has no intention of being a practice dummy; he’s out for all or nothing. Now Caitlyn must accept Dante—violent career and all—or let him go.

Dante “Inferno” Jones has one goal: win the Welterweight Championship. At a time when focus is crucial, the last thing he needs is a distraction. Yet Caitlyn Moore becomes a challenge he can’t resist. When the light-hearted pursuit shifts to a battle to win her heart, his focus is shot. Faced with losing the biggest match of his career, Dante must decide if his extreme life also has room for Extreme Love
.

Hello People I am back!  It’s been awhile since I have stopped by to review a book and I have a good one for you. Ursula has been officially told that if anything with a fighter in it has to be sent my wayJ I’m on a fighter kick and I love these Alpha male guys! So lets get started with my review of Extreme Love by Abby Niles.
            So we got two best friends Cait and Amy. Amy has a new boyfriend who is a MMA fighter and has had to drag Cait out to the fight to meet him because she can’t stand violence. What Cait doesn’t know is that while she’s at the fight she is about to meet her very own MMA fighter Dante “Inferno” Jones. Let me tell you the Inferno knows how to heat things up.
            Cait is a very real character she has self image issues and has recently lost a lot of weight, but seems to still think of herself as that bigger girl. She can’t understand what Dante see’s in her. Dante meets Cait and is immediately intrigued. He thinks she is smart, funny, and unbelievably sexy and he has no idea why Cait is not seeing herself the way he sees her. Dante is a hot alpha male type character, but he also has this incrediably sweet and romantic side. Cait tries to get rid of Dante in a myriad of ways, but Dante is persistent and keeps coming at Cait until he breaks down all her walls. There is also the resident bad guy, Richard Sentori, who is the current champ and likes to play head games with his opponent. The cast of secondary characters are fun I loved Cait and Amy’s friend Paul.
            This was a great book. Sweet and romantic, I loved Dante he was the perfect balance of alpha hottie and sweetness. I think everyone should hop on the fighter train with me and read Extreme Love!  I’m giving this one 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment