Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Review: Winning Her Racy Heart






Winning Her Racy Heart (MFM)
Racy Nights 1

By: Tara Rose | Other books by Tara Rose 
Categories: Erotic RomanceBDSMContemporaryMenage a Trois/Quatre
Word Count: 51,514
Heat Level: SEXTREME
Published By: Siren-BookStrand, Inc.



[Siren Ménage Everlasting: Erotic Consensual BDSM Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, sex toys, HEA]
When submissive Kari Tye returns home to Racy, Indiana, and opens a sex shop, she contends with more than the town’s surprise. Doms Noah Wells and Adison Kincaid are back in her life and vow to win her heart. But what will happen when the secret she left behind in New York City catches up with her?
Noah was not only the town loser—he and Kari despised each other. But now that he’s turned his life around, can he and Kari put the past behind them? Adison took Kari’s virginity in high school, only to later enter a short-lived marriage with a woman he barely knew. How can she ever forgive him for that, let alone become his sub?
Both men want her, and they soon realize they’ll have to share her, because she won’t choose between them. But Kari has a secret she left behind in the Big Apple, or so she thinks…
A Siren Erotic Romance

Tara Rose is a Siren-exclusive author.
5 Stars
~~~~~
I was intrigued with this series from the get go. I believe this is due to the author creating a great build up for the series for me. There is a website devoted to Racy, Indiana. The website gave a lot of great background and got me interested in the setting and characters before the first book was even published. Very smart on Ms. Rose’s part.  {Also on a personal note, I live in the Midwest and one of my favorite parts of traveling down I39 in Illinois is seeing all the wind farms near Paw Paw. When we first started making the regular journey, they were concentrated right in that area and it was always a game to see who could spot the first “windmill” Now there are more and more every time I travel and not just confined to that area.}


That being said, I was beyond excited to be offered the chance to review this book. I dove in eagerly and was immediately transported to Racy, Indiana.  The author created a believable setting and characters I could relate to.  The relationship dynamic between the three main characters was not a given and they actually had to work to build the relationship. I liked the reality in that. I also liked that they were already established in the BDSM so I didn't have to read yet another story on the wide eyed, scared, and inexperienced submissive. Those stories have their place and I do enjoy reading them but this was a very nice change of pace.

Other characters were introduced and the book left me eager to dive into the next in the series. I love everything about this. The small town atmosphere, the realistic characters and the description that went into all of it made for a very enjoyable read.  I highly recommend you pick up this book and get ready to be addicted to a new series! I am dying to read the next book in the series and find out what happens to Alexa.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so pleased you enjoyed Winning Her Racy Heart! :)

    ReplyDelete