Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Review: HIS

Strength. Power. Experience.

No obstacle is too great when an alpha male decides what he wants, and these dominating men are so sexy and irresistible, no woman would dare think of anything but submission. Billionaires, Doms, and mobsters alike aggressively go after the women they want, and they will stop at nothing to fully possess them and make them beg for more. 


Come and find out how good it feels to be HIS




My Review:
4 Stars

A whole book filled with stories about dominating Alpha males and published by one of my favorite publishers!? Heck yeah! I am so in. It’s been awhile since I had the chance to review a book out of Evernight Publishing so I was excited to get the email about this one! I have never, ever been disappointed by a book published there.

So right off the bat this book has some of my favorite authors. But as tempted as I was to pick and choose, I just started at story one and read straight through. Over all, this is a steamy hot anthology with a little bit of something for everyone: Billionaires, Mobsters, shifters, secret identities, angels, and professors, to name a few. This book was a pleasure to read and I loved the variety.

For me, the hottest stories were: The Proposal by Doris O’Connor, Owning Desire by Nikki Prince and Virgin Unbound by Persephone Jones

The ones that were most interesting to me: The Mobster’s Promise by Sandra Bunino, A Whisper of Silk by London Saint James, and The Billionaire’s Florist by Stacey Espino

The ones that had virgins: Seduced by the Millionaires by Shyla Colt, Virgin Territory by Eve Meridian, Angels Incorporated by Katalyn Sage and also the aforementioned Virgin Unbound & Whisper of Silk


That’s not to say they weren’t all great. In fact there wasn’t a single story in this anthology that I didn’t like. The writing was tight and I never felt deprived with the short stories.  There was variety, spice, mystery and humor. There’s definitely something for everyone in this book. I urge you to pick up this anthology to scratch that hot, alpha, male itch *g*

No comments:

Post a Comment