Monday, September 9, 2013

Review: Together in Cyn

Members Only, Book One

She knows it’s wrong. Cyn shouldn’t have feelings for fraternal twins Jared and Chris, her best friends. She shouldn’t want them to tie her up or strap her down, to take her one at a time—or together. The only way to control her taboo desires is to write them down and lock them away in her diary. Guys like Jared and Chris could never be interested in someone like her, or in the kind of sex she craves.

But Jared and Chris have read her diary, and sweet little Cyn is in for the shock of her life. The brothers not only own a members-only BDSM club, they want her. Need her. And now, with their unlimited funds and an entire establishment devoted to fulfilling her darkest pleasures, they’re going to claim Cyn for their own.

Inside Scoop: If you have a kink, this book probably has it too. If you like your ménage romances extra hot with a side of male-male romance, spanking, voyeurism and girl-on-girl action, come and get it.

A Romantica® BDSM erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave


My Review:
3.5 Stars

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It takes the scenario of “what would happen if the two men you were in love with somehow found out and felt the same way” and makes it into a steamy hot romance complete with alpha males and BDSM. There is also a healthy dose of some mystery/intrigue and the story just rolled along. I was so engrossed in the characters and what was happening, I barely realized I consumed the whole book in one sitting.

I was a little mad at the heroes, Jared and Chris a couple times but they managed to prove that they were the ones for Cyn.  Also, Cyn frustrated me to no end several times. She had so much self-doubt it almost made me not like her. I am glad I read through that though because ultimately, it was worked out. There were some major secrets kept on both sides and it almost ended in a bad way. Luckily, love triumphed and evil was vanquished.  So of course there was a nice HEA.


What bugged me just a little was the whole time Jared and Chris had some pretty major secrets from Cyn who they were supposedly super close to. When it all came out in the wash, I was disappointed in the lack of backlash. I would have been seriously torqued to find that someone that important to me with all that history had kept something so major a secret for so long. It really was almost a tipping point for me as far as the book went. But ultimately I did enjoy the book and it had a satisfying conclusion. I will be curious to see where future installments in this series go.

No comments:

Post a Comment